Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Death by Chocolate

Hi!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. And actually the next couple of posts may or may not be new craft projects.

My life is really crazy right now. And my emotions are ALL over the place.

Since the beginning of the year, I was given a calling as a Sunday School Teacher for the 4 year olds in my Ward. Then I was given a Visiting Teaching route, I haven't had one of those in a couple of years and the sisters on my route are really knowledgeable, so I'm kind of intimidated by them.

Then in my regular life, I've got school, which is going well. I made it as a Finalist in Sizzix's Who Are You? contest. And, I'm a housewife and mom to our three dogs, which means I'm definitely not bored.

And then, there's my family life, not my home life with my DH, but the family I was born into. My step-brother, which some people seem to be confused about. If this is something that confuses you, basically, he's my brother. He's been diagnosed with Leukemia (Stage 4) and throat cancer. He's not going to undergo any treatments, (his decision) and had has 2 months left.

With all this craziness my blog has been lacking in content. So I will attempt to fix that when I am able to.

For today's posting I'm going to share a card that I made for HYCCT (Hope You Can Cling To), which is something that an online crafting community I belong to hosts every October, to help raise awareness and donate cards to the Cancer patients at MD Andersen in Houston, TX.

Stamps: CTMH A Chocolate AffairPaper: SU! Festival of Prints, CTMH Colonial WhitePaper Size: A2Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, CTMH ChocolateAccessories: SU! Ticket Corner Small, CM Square ShapeMaker

Personally, if I had to choose the way I would die, it would have to be by chocolate. ;)

If you would like to purchase any of the items you see here. Most of them can be purchased at my CTMH shop.

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment